time in a bottle

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Store News :)

YAY, should be able to accept Visa, Discover and Master Cards via my cellphone by the end of next week. I won't be able to print ya a receipt but we will be able to send you one via email :)

Lots of you have asked if I'm taking in SPRING things yet.... The answer: Sure I will be starting this Friday. Please check through and only bring in stuff that is in super condition. Our customer base has grown quite a bit and thus I am needing to be a bit more selective, taking just name brand stuff. That's really the only items that sell well.

We have lots of big items, though I did sell the castle and fairy paintings I had at the store. Oh, I have received some super cute shoes lately. Spring/Easter shoes plus a few pair of Winter Boots, these usually sell quick so if you need some, stop by within the week and take a peek :)

No comments: