time in a bottle

Saturday, May 14, 2011

NEW GOODIES I wanted to share!

Just in ~ lots of Great things!
Powerwheels Barbie Pink Jeep with charger and working battery $30 (retail is $75)
5 Pack and Plays in the store right now
Little People Sets
Vtech toys and games
Leap Frog activity tables
Barbie Piano
Nice Cherry Wood Changing Table
2 Pink and 1 Purple Bumbo
Lots of baby boy 3/6mo Gap just came in
Girls 3T dresses
PediPeds (like brand new small sz)
Rainforest High Chair
Natures Touch Cradle Swing
Small Rocking Horses and lots and lots more :)

Now my apologies for my regular customers. Those of you who come by every week, I know you know I have been slacking on my store responsibilities. My sincerest apologies as I still have not mastered the art of being in 2 places at once and with the mission trip to Nicaragua, finals, still teaching in Vinton and 4 kids, I wasn't able to be up at the store as much after hours pricing things and getting things together. Back in full work mode now... hope to see you soon .... Peace and Blessings...

No comments: