time in a bottle

Monday, January 3, 2011

For those that asked :)

People are always asking why I don't have a website for the store... Hmnnn, good question. Maybe it's because my html skills are a bit outdated these days... But ya know, I bet I can make this little weblog here work for me :) Anyways, here's my first attempt at having a page you can visit to see what's NEW at the store. Ahhh this is what INsoMniA looks like on an otherwise ordinary Monday :)

Findings
(* for items with an asterick you get a free $15 clothing credit with purchase)

*Rainforest 2 Tier Pack and Play with mobile, superb shape $70
*Rainforest hard to find bassinet with the mobile, super shape $65
*Rainforest animated bouncy seat $26
I also have the diaper stacker for like $6, and some novelty toys and the musical activity thing that attaches to the crib....

I also have 3 supercute precious planets items right now too :)
*The Cradle swing with mobile $70
*An Awesome Freestanding Jumperoo $48
* The Giraffe Bouncy Chair $18.50

We've started putting out Spring Dresses and outfits too... This year we have lots of cute plaid and patchwork shortsets for boys. I've really tried to create sets for $6 to $8 which I consider a good value, depending on brand and quality.

Ohhhh I have quite a sweet selection of baby boy boutique and smocked items right now. They're right when you walk in on the rack straight in front of you. I also have a gorgeou brand new with tags Strasburg dress and matching bib plus a pair of matching shoes (though these no longer have their tag, they are in superb shape) anyways, I think its $26 or so for the set (the dress alone retailed for $52.99).

Drop-Offs
Big items can be dropped off daily. Make sure they are clean please. I can always use the stage 2 carseats, and another toddler bed would be nice right now.

Clothing ~ clean and stain free. Clean and stain free please. Right now I am taking this in sporadically depending on what you have and what my customers are needing/requesting. Preemie stuff I always need. I'm about rounding out winter, could use a few jean/top sets or yoga sets. End of January I will start taking in Spring/Summer/Easter.

Peace and Blessings, drop me an email on FB if you have a question. I rarely talk money figures without actually seeing an item, and right now, I don't have lots of spare $$$ thanks to the dual rent in december, my nicaraguan mission trip and tuition (oh how I love thee ~ NOT!)... But God is good and always takes care of all my needs :)

No comments: